Our Commitment and Terminology
Repple is committed to protecting the rights and privacy of all visitors to its websites and/or mobile applications.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our(s)” hereunder refer to Repple Limited and its affiliates and the terms “you” and “your” hereunder refer to the user visiting Repple Smart’s mobile application.
Scope of Policy
· Repple’s reputation credentials mobile application software (Repple) available on our site (App Site), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of Repple onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device); and
Some Services on this App Site may make use of location-based data. If you allow these Services, we will collect information about the wi-fi routers closest to you and the cell IDs of the towers closest to you.
We use this information to provide the requested location-based Service, not to identify you but to:
· Provide you content based upon your location;
· Provide you local search results;
· Enable designated individuals to track your location or you to track the location of others; and
· Map routes and provide directions to locations that you specify.
Collection and Use
We also collect the following information from you:
· Information you give us (Submitted information)
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register Repple or Services, make an in-app payment, and when you report a problem with Repple, our Services, or any of Our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information and personal description.
· Information we collect about you and your device
Each time you visit one of Our Sites or use Repple we may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, IP address and referring/exit pages (Device Information);
· details of your use of Repple or your visits to any of Our Sites (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access (Log Information).
· Unique application numbers
When you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation (for example, the type of operating system) may be sent to us.
We use information collected to:
· Fulfil your requests;
· Send you a request confirmation;
· Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services;
· Send you requested product or service information;
· Send product updates or warranty information;
· Respond to customer service requests;
· Administer your account;
· Send you push notifications when you are using Repple. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or Repple settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at email@example.com;
· Send you marketing communications;
· Conduct research and analysis;
· Respond to your questions and concerns; and
· Display content based upon your interests.
You may opt-out of receiving our marketing emails or SMS messages from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing Your Information
We may provide your personal information to affiliates of Repple and/or companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these Services to us.
We may disclose your personal information
· as required by law, such as to comply with a court order or any other legal process;
· when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; and/or
· to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with Services please contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. James Building
79 Oxford Street